This property has now been taken off the market (as of 11 October 2021).
Studio Flat, Persehouse Street, WS1
WALKING DISTANCE TO WALSALL CENTRE.....PART FURNISHED.
A beautiful well presented Part-Furnished GROUND floor studio apartment located within easy walking distance to the Supermarket, Walsall town centre and also the Arboretum!
Boasting neutral decor throughout, spacious and bright with a large bay window inviting the sunshine, fitted kitchen with washer/dryer, fridge/freezer, mini electric oven with electric hob and bathroom with double walk in shower. The property is offered to the market part-furnished.
- Communal Entrance with security keypad lock door and Hall/Stairway.
- Ground Floor Studio/Bed-sitting Room with Kitchenette, Shower Room/WC.
- Outside Communal front and rear Gardens.
- Double Wardrobe, Dining for two, mini TV stand, dressing/study table, ironing board and space for a Double bed.
- Electric heating system and the majority of the windows are UPVC double glazed.
- Kitchenette with Electric Oven with electric double hob, Fridge/Freezer, Washing Machine (2 in 1 washer/dryer)
- Permit Parking
- Close to local amenities.
- Arboretum just across the main road.
First month's rent plus deposit is required upfront. Electricity to be paid in addition to rent each month.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|
|Furnishing||At tenant choice|