This property has now been taken off the market (as of 28 July 2021).
3 Bed Flat, McIntosh Close, SM6
Situated in Wallington, this property is an amazing choice for families.
3 bedroom split level maisonette of 916 Sq Ft with big drawing ,large kitchen, one bath,2 toilets,balcony and free parking.
Ground floor is only for parking. There is nobody upstairs.
It has good transport connectivity as well as recreational opportunities.
First Floor :
Drawing/Dinning - 16.5 x 16 ft
Kitchen - 11.5 x 10 ft
Toilet 1 - 4.5 x 5.4 ft
Bedroom 1 - 10.5 x 12 ft
Bedroom 2 - 10.5 x 6.5 ft
Bedroom 3 - 16.5 x 8.5 ft (inbuilt wardrobe)
Bath & Toilet 2 : 5.5 x 5.5 ft
Balcony : 27 x 2.5 ft
- 6 minutes walking to Wallington Primary Academy
- 4 minutes walking to St. Elphege's School
- 6 minutes walking to Foresters Primary School
- 6 minutes walking to Wilson's Grammar School
- 157,154,455 and S4 bus stops within 5 minutes walking distance
- 20 minutes to Croydon via 154
- 40 minutes to Morden via 157
- 20 minutes to Beddington (Park) via 455
- 15 minutes by bus or 30 minutes by walk to Wallington Station and Wallington High Street
- 5 minutes walking to Roundshaw Park , Phoenix Centre for gym, badminton and library
- 10 minutes walking to Mellows Park
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS/LHA Covers Rent|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Waddon||24 minute walk|
|Wallington||25 minute walk|
|Purley||35 minute walk|
|Reedham||41 minute walk|