Room in a Shared House, Melfort Road, CR7
Newly refurbished to a very high standard, this beautiful house share is ideally suited to professionals looking for a peaceful, stylish and relaxing place to unwind in the evenings and at weekends. A 5 minute walk to the station/supermarket/gym, this house is perfectly located for commuting into central London.
This stunning 6 bedroom, 6 bathroom home benefits from a large communal kitchen/diner, TV area and a large landscaped garden. Fully furnished in a modern, comfortable style, all bills are included in your rent.
These exceptional rooms won’t be around for long so arrange a viewing now! Call/email/text/Whatsapp to arrange a viewing.
You just pay the rent - everything else is provided:
- Superfast fibre broadband WiFi throughout the house
- Weekly cleaning of communal areas and bathrooms
- Council tax
- TV licence
Every room is decorated in a modern, tasteful style and comes fully furnished, providing:
- Double bed with huge under-mattress storage, great for packing away things like suitcases and seasonal clothes
- Bespoke fitted blackout blinds
- Wardrobe and chest of drawers
- Bedside table and lamp
- Desk/dressing table and chair
- CAT6 internet socket and TV aerial socket
- More power sockets than you can imagine!
- Mirrors, shelves and hooks - the important touches you need.
Rooms are either en suites, or share a bathroom with only one other room.
LARGE COMMUNAL SPACE
The kitchen is fully equipped with brand new appliances including:
- Two fridges, two hobs and two ovens
- Extensive cupboard space for all housemates
- Every conceivable cooking utensil and gadget for the budding chefs
- Extensive range of crockery, glassware, cutlery and pans
There is a large dining table which can comfortably accommodate up to 8 people.
The TV area features a brand new wall-mounted 32-inch TV with apps for Netflix, iPlayer etc pre-installed. Housemates can relax on the spacious, comfy corner sofa.
The kitchen/diner opens onto a fully landscaped garden with mature trees providing privacy. Features include patio decking, a pub-garden style picnic table for 8 people and a shed for storing bikes.
TRANSPORT & LOCAL AMENITIES
The house is less than 5 minutes walk to Thornton Heath rail station, providing easy and direct access to many popular destinations:
- Balham (for Northern Line Tube), 10 minutes
- Clapham Junction, 15 minutes
- London Victoria, 25 minutes
- London Bridge, 30 minutes
- London Waterloo, 30 minutes
The number 50 bus stop is a 1 minute walk away, providing fast access to Selhurst and Croydon to the south, and Streatham, Clapham and Stockwell to the north. The 198, 250, 450 and 663 bus routes are all available within less than 5 minutes walk.
Outside Thornton Heath station are two large supermarkets (Tesco and Iceland) as well as independent grocery shops for all your day-to-day food shopping needs. The nearby leisure centre offers a gym with swimming pool and sauna facilities.
The nearby areas of Streatham, Tooting, Balham and Clapham provide a wide range of pubs, bars and restaurants. Croydon’s popular Boxpark streetfood venue is only 10 minutes away.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|
|EPC Not Required||Shared Accomodation|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Thornton Heath||5 minute walk|
|Selhurst, Rail Station||22 minute walk|
|Norbury, Rail Station||25 minute walk|
|West Croydon||37 minute walk|