This property has now been taken off the market (as of 10 February 2020).
Room in a Shared House, Cricklade St, SN1
This is a great house in prime Swindon, which is fully refurbished in recent years, providing a beautiful home for young professional tenants.
This house is situated very close to Wood Street, in Old Town, with easy access into the Town Centre and most areas of work. If you will be working in Swindon, this location is a quick commute or walk away from most areas of work. The bars and restaurants on Wood Street are just two minutes walk away, for easy social life in the evening.
The house has five beautifully appointed double bedrooms with two shared bathrooms, plus a further double with en-suite bathroom, and a loft room with an en-suite bathroom. Each bedroom is furnished with a new double bed and quality mattress, with storage below the bed, wardrobe, a chest of drawers, wicker chair and two bedside tables and lamps. I also provide decorative artwork to help you feel at home.
The fastest possible Virgin high speed broadband will give you great internet connection throughout the house. Each bedroom also has a TV aerial socket.
Each bedroom is lockable for your privacy, and also has the latest integrated fire alarm system. There are also fire doors on all required doors. The house is a licensed HMOs and complies with all regulation. Each bedroom also has their own private key lockboxe in case you get locked out.
The house has a spacious new kitchen with two cookers and three fridge/freezers, and other appliances, as well as a cosy lounge with a large TV.
ALL THE BEDROOMS CONTAIN:
- Double beds, with quality mattresses
- Storage under the bed
- Wardrobes, chest of drawers and two bedside tables, with two bedside lights.
- Interior decoration which tenants can use or have removed to fit style.
- Wicker chair with cushion.
- Curtains and blinds.
- TV point
FULLY FITTED MODERN KITCHEN:
- Three large fridge freezers
- Two double ovens
- Two large hobs
- Washing and drier machine
- Utensils and crockery
- Ironing board and iron
- Dining table with six chairs
- The fastest Virgin wireless broadband available in Swindon, gas, electricity, water, council tax, bi-weekly cleaning for communal areas (and weekly cleaning for communal bathrooms).
- There is parking for at least two cars on the front drive. Drivers will need to get a parking permit from the Council.
About the landlord:
Live out Landlord and an accredited member of the National Landlords Association (NLA).
If you are a professional person who wants a great living, in a central location with other similar professionals please do get in touch. We interview carefully, credit check and request various proofs of identification and references.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|
|EPC Not Required||Shared Accommodation|