This property has now been taken off the market (as of 09 May 2019).
2 Bed End Terrace, Brandy Way, SM2
Brandy Way, in South Sutton is within easy access to the Mainline Station, Town Centre and catchment area of reputed Sutton schools. Available to move from 25th March 2019, this property benefits from its own driveway parking, Garden, Garage while its offered furnished, Part-furnished or unfurnished.
Viewing highly recommended. Contact OpenRent today for more details or to arrange a viewing!
- *** available Immediately ***
- Must See for anyone looking for a spacious two double bedroom House with Garden in South Sutton.
- Newly Refurbished property.
- Situated in a well presented Cul-de-Sac within walking distance of Sutton mainline station.
- The property boasts two double bedrooms, a large lounge, separate kitchen and modern bathroom with power shower.
- Private patio Garden.
- Downstairs Toilet.
- Close to Excellent Local Transport Links.
- Close to Excellent Local Shops.
- Available furnished / Part furnished.
- Garage Available as part of the property.
- Call now 24/7 or book instantly online to View.
- No agent Fees.
- Let directly from the Landlord.
- No DSS / Housing Benefits Tenants.
Rent £1,350.00 per month (£311.54 per week)
Deposit / Bond is £2,025.00
Minimum tenancy is 12 months
Maximum number of tenants is 4
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|Furnishing||Furnishing at tenant choice|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Cheam||14 minute walk|
|Sutton London, Rail Station||16 minute walk|
|Belmont||17 minute walk|
|West Sutton||21 minute walk|