This property has now been taken off the market (as of 30 March 2020).
Room in a Shared House, Smith Street, KT5
- 5 min walk to Surbiton station (SW trains)
- 15 min to Waterloo (fast train)
- 25 min to Waterloo (slow train)
- 5 min to Kingston shopping area
Double Room - £575pcm - ALL BILLS included
AVAILABLE on April 5th!
Single Occupant Only
When you rent a room with us you don't just move in to a house, you move in to a home and a community.
Current Tenants are mainly young professionals (Engineers, Teacher, Crew member, Glazier). All friendly, fun and tidy people.
Property consists of: good size kitchen, living room, 1 bathroom, +separate shower, +separate toilet, six bedrooms, and a back garden.
- All bills included
- Unlimited Fastest Fiber Optic wireless broadband
- Washing Machine
- All kitchen appliances (oven, microwave, kettle, cookware etc)
- Locks fitted to all bedrooms
- Fully furnished throughout the house
- Bi-weekly cleaners for communal areas
- Great transport links
- Great professional working housemates
Why people choose our house shares?
1. No live in landlords, so you don't feel like you are living in someone's house.
2. A home furnished to a high standard with friendly professional housemates.
3. Unlimited super-fast fibre-optic broadband supplied in your rent.
4. We introduce you to the current housemates to ensure you are in the right room for you!
5. Your rent includes all bills (gas, electricity, water, council tax, WiFi)
6. We are at the end of the phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days per year.
Unfortunately, our house shares are not for everyone. I'm afraid we cannot accept housing benefits, couples, pets or children in any of our house shares.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|
|EPC Not Required||Shared Accomodation|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Surbiton||10 minute walk|
|Berrylands||20 minute walk|
|Tolworth||29 minute walk|
|Kingston, Rail Station||36 minute walk|