This property has now been taken off the market (as of 10 April 2020).
2 Bed Flat, Buxton Road, SK2
- newly renovated
- luxury first floor flat
- immaculately presented
- fitted kitchen with appliances
- modern interior
- two double bedrooms
- economy 7 storage heaters throughout property
- family bathroom with shower
- excellent amenities
- dss considered with guarantor
- zero deposit optional
- extremely popular location
- close to stepping hill hospital
- exceptional transport infrastructure nearby
- on-street parking available
- External CCTV that is viewable and recordable on own smart phone or tablet
This well presented, recently fully refurbished, two double bedroomed luxury first floor flat is situated in a popular residential area in Great Moor, within walking distance of Stepping Hill hospital.The area offers an abundance of local amenities, and also boasts an excellent transport infrastructure with the A6 providing regular bus routes to and from Manchester City Centre.
Woodsmoor, Hazel Grove and Davenport Railway Stations are all within a close proximity. There is also a number of reputable schools, both primary and secondary, and easy access to the further education hub.
The accommodation briefly comprises: Entrance to stairway and upwards into a capacious open plan living area featuring a fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units and integral oven, hob and extractor. Two large bedrooms appear to the front of the property and a modern family bathroom to the rear.
Rent £675.00 per month (£155.77 per week)
Deposit / Bond is £0.00
Minimum tenancy is 12 months
Maximum number of tenants is 2
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|