This property has now been taken off the market (as of 20 January 2020).
2 Bed Maisonette, Alpine Walk, HA7
Located 5 Minute bus journey from Stanmore Tube Station is this 2 bed maisonette recently refurbished.
The property is part furnished, but has one large fitted wardrobe in each bedroom and additional storage cupboard in the corridor. Included as well is a washing machine in the kitchen and a fridge freezer.
The property is located next to a large green, a road away from the luxurious Bentley Priory and with Bushey high road a 3-minute walk away and 20-minute walk into Stanmore town center. It’s a very peaceful location with great transport lines into Stanmore, Harrow and Watford.
Would suit a non-smoking single professional or a couple with or without a child. No pets and no DSS.
Please note the photos are not an indication of what the house will look like when ready to rent. All furniture will be removed apart from what is stated below. Also the EPC rating is outdated as the property has been fully refurbished since.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,350.00 per month.
- Deposit: one month ahead
- 2 Double Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- Property is part furnished: 1 large sofa, one small dining table and chairs, fridge freezer and washing machine. One large built in wardrobe in each bedroom.
- Available to move in from 4 January 2020.
- Minimum Tenancy term of 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2 + 1 child.
- Property is alarmed
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, Sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not Included
- Parking available on street outside the house
- Property with own garden/patio access
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Stanmore Station||39 minute walk|
|Headstone Lane, Rail Station||54 minute walk|