This property has now been taken off the market (as of 19 July 2021).
4 Bed Flat, Langhorn Road, SO16
**VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE - Please contact us for link to the fully interactive online virtual tour.
This property listing allows you to view videos of bedrooms and communal areas. Floorplans included.
Renovated and recently decorated large ground floor garden flat – close to the University’s main campus.
- Modern fully fitted kitchen with large fridge/freezer, electric hob, oven, chrome cooker hood.
- Washing machine and tumble dryer are in separate enclosed area within hallway.
- Two fully tiled modern bathrooms with shower, WC, hand basin, chrome heated towel rail.
- There is an additional third WC with hand basin.
- Four double bedrooms each has a double bed, a wardrobe, a desk, a chair and book shelves.
- Tiled/wooden floors throughout communal areas, bedrooms have fitted carpets.
- Wireless internet access.
- Garden maintained by landlord.
- Off street parking
- Secure lockable bicycle storage
- The property is professionally cleaned between tenancies, and there is a dedicated maintenance team to ensure that the property is kept in excellent condition, and any maintenance issues are dealt with promptly.
- Deposit registration with TDS
- £410 pcm per person / £1,640 pcm for the flat
We have other 5 bed, 4 bed, 3 bed and 2 bed properties in the Portswood and Highfield areas of Southampton.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS/LHA Covers Rent|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|