This property has now been taken off the market (as of 10 July 2021).
1 Bed Flat, Junction Road, TW8
Bright 1.5 bedroom Victorian Garden flat - just repainted throughout, perfect for a professional couple or young family:
The property comprises:
- Large lounge with bay window onto quiet residential road
- High ceilings throughout
- First bedroom light and quiet
- 2nd bedroom perfect as Home office/Nursery/Dressing room - will fit an Ikea single day bed
- Contemporary bathroom suite
- Fully fitted kitchen with washing machine, fridge and space for dining table
- Double glazing throughout
- South facing, low maintenance courtyard garden with space for entertaining
- Storage for bikes with rear access
- 3 mins walk to high street with shops, cafes and restaurants
- Less than 10 minutes walk to: South Ealing or Northfields tube, Brentford overground, 2 minutes drive to M4
- On road parking outside house
- 5 minutes to Sainsburys
- 5 minutes to Gunnersbury park - sports centre and huge green space
- Easy access to Ealing Broadway, Chiswick, Kew or Brentford
The flat can be rented unfurnished or part furnished.
Perfect for couples or young family.
Rent direct from local landlord.
Sorry no smoking.
Council tax band C.
EPC rating E.
5 weeks Deposit Required.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Brentford||10 minute walk|
|Northfields Station||11 minute walk|
|South Ealing Station||13 minute walk|
|Boston Manor Station||18 minute walk|