This property has now been taken off the market (as of 19 January 2022).
Room in a Shared House, Room 1 374 High Street, B66
Gordon Brooks Property is proud to present this new luxury modern ensuite room in a recently renovated house to a very high standard with modern bathrooms and a fully fitted kitchen.
* Large kitchen and lounge area
* Regular cleaner
* In-house maintenance team
* Share with like-minded young professionals
* Regular busses to the city centre
ALL BILLS ARE INCLUDED:
* Council tax
* Unlimited super-fast fibre optic wireless broadband
Location & Amenities:
- Less than a minutes’ walk to the bus stops with direct buses to Birmingham City Centre and Dudley
- 17-minute walk to Smethwick Olton Bridge train station, which takes 8 minutes to Birmingham City Centre and Smethwick Rolfe Train and Metro Station with direct links to Birmingham New Street
- Few minutes walk to Asda Cape Hill, PureGym and Victoria Park
- The area is well-catered for with shops, fast-food outlets, pharmacies, supermarkets, banks, and public transport
- A few minutes walk to local schools, colleges and medical centres
- By car, the property is just a few minutes to the M5
Full Virtual Tour here:
Contact us today to arrange a viewing! Not the one for you, register with us today as we have more properties available!
Price & Bills
|DSS/LHA Covers Rent|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|
|EPC Not Required||Shared Accommodation|