This property has now been taken off the market (as of 22 July 2021).
Room in a Shared House, Manor Road, DA15
● Student house share (only students accepted)
● The last one of 6 furnished double bedrooms (single occupancy only) available
● Private bathroom with each bedroom
● All bills included (incl. cleaning of communal areas and Virgin broadband)
● 10 mins walk to Bird College on Alma Road, 15 mins walk to Rose Bruford college
● 5 minutes walk to Sidcup mainline rail station
● Off-street parking and secure bike storage
● Rent directly from private landlord
● Price £700 pcm
● One month deposit
● No tenant fees
The "Green room" is the last one of 6 furnished double bedrooms (for single occupancy only) with private en-suite bathrooms available to rent from 1st August 2021 in a recently refurbished house share with modern décor throughout.
Each bedroom is furnished with a double bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers, desk, chair and has a privateor en-suite bathroom.
All bills are included (water, gas, electricity, council tax, Virgin fibre broadband with Wi-Fi, fortnightly cleaning).
The property includes communal kitchen with an American style fridge-freezer, range cooker, dishwasher,washing machine and a tumble dryer, lounge with TV, secure bike storage, private garden and 2 off-street
The house is located on a quiet residential road just 10 mins walk to Bird College on Alma Road and 5mins walk to Sidcup Station with direct connections to London Bridge (20 mins), Charing Cross (27 min) and Cannon Street (33 min) and 10 mins walk to Sidcup High street.
No tenant fees. No smokers, not suitable for couples.
Let directly by a live out landlord.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS/LHA Covers Rent|
|Available From||01 August, 2021|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|EPC Not Required||Shared Accommodation|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Sidcup||6 minute walk|
|Albany Park, Rail Station||29 minute walk|
|New Eltham||31 minute walk|
|Welling||55 minute walk|