This property has now been taken off the market (as of 26 October 2021).
1 Bed Terraced House, Upper Green, BD17
Baildon Green Cottage with beautiful outlook in conservation area
1 Bed Yorkshire stone cottage facing the moors in quiet cul de sac, 10 mn walk from Saltaire station, suitable for single person or a couple (no children).
Unfurnished one bedroom traditional “back to back” middle cottage, recently renovated throughout, available now, with communal parking and open access, in a friendly community. Approx 51sq m, + storage and cellar
large open plan living room with fitted kitchen and built-in storage. 5.7 m x 4.8 m
- large comfortable bedroom with fitted wardrobe and over-the-stairs cupboards. 4.75 m x 2.9 m
- spacious bathroom with powerful shower over bath, fitted double cupboards. 3.5 m x 1.8 m
- wide landing, big enough for full size desk and chair. 1.95 m x 1.8 m
Benefitting from additional storage in walk-in lower ground stone cellar
Renovations: recently rewired and redecorated throughout, double glazing, condensing boiler with thermostats in all rooms, fitted kitchen and bathroom, roof insulation.
Low running costs estimates: Council Tax Band A £1,218 current year (£913 with 25% single discount); Water £230 (£19/month). EPC C electricity/gas estimated @ £40/month.
Stoned flags, open access to the moors
Communal parking and garden area
Good transport links
- regular bus service 626 to Shipley and Bradford
- 10 mn walk to Saltaire station and 20 mn walk to Baildon station for direct trains to Leeds, Bradford, Ilkley and Skipton
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS/LHA Covers Rent|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|