This property has now been taken off the market (as of 25 June 2019).
1 Bed Terraced House, Mary Street, BB1
FED UP WITH RENTING? GETTING NOWHERE ON THE PROPERTY LADDER?
ONLY an initial £4,000 deposit would be required!!
If you would you love to own your own home but are currently unable to obtain a mortgage, then here is an opportunity to Rent then Buy a house at a fixed rent, then purchase at a fixed price in 3 years time - once you’ve saved your deposit and qualified for your mortgage.
Make your rental property your own home now, with responsibility for your own maintenance, freedom to decorate and security of knowing you won’t be asked to leave at the end of your tenancy if your landlord changes their mind.
Why people use the Rent to Buy scheme:
• Fix your future purchase price and benefit from any price increases
• You benefit from any improvements you make during the rental period
• Gives you time to fix your credit rating, save a big enough deposit, build proof of income if self employed or evidence your UK residency
• Move in within weeks
• Try before you buy a property
• You have more flexibility and control to make improvements or changes
• No more rent increases
This scheme is perfect if you:
• Have impaired credit and can't raise finance or mortgage now but can in 3 years
• Have recently moved to the UK and cannot get a mortgage now but can in 3 years
• You are self-employed and require time to get proof of income but will have in 3 years
• A first-time buyer struggling to get on the housing ladder
• Struggling to raise a large deposit
• Currently paying dead rent and want to own your own home now
This scheme is NOT for you if:
• you do not have the deposit.
• you think your circumstances might change and you might decide not to buy.
How the scheme works:
• An initial deposit of ONLY £4,000 would be required!!
• The purchase price in 3 years time would be £39,950
• The rent would be at the market rate of £295
• Any increase in house prices in the next 3 years WOULD BE YOURS as you have fixed the purchase price!
• If you do not buy the deposit is non-refundable. Therefore, if you think there is a chance you will not purchase please do not apply.
This scheme is fully supported by legally approved solicitor contracts and solicitors will draw up the contracts.
Upon entrance to the property there is a UPVC entrance front door giving access to a living/dining kitchen.
Living/Dining Kitchen 16' 1'' x 15' 4'' (4.90m x 4.67m)
UPVC double glazed windows to the front and rear elevations, laminate wood flooring, lighting, power points, TV points, mounted electric storage heater, spiral staircase to the first floor accommodation, fitted kitchen units which comprise of integrated cupboards, drawers and shelves, laminate work surfaces, complimentary tiled splash backs and a stainless steel sink basin. Integrated oven, grill, electric hob and extractor hood.
Spiral staircase leading to:
Bedroom 1 16' 7'' x 15' 10'' (5.05m x 4.82m)
UPVC double glazed window to the front elevations, mounted electric storage heater, laminate flooring, lighting and power points.
Bathroom suite has a shower, low level W.C, pedestal sink basin, lighting, partially tiled walls and electric towel rail.
This well-presented end-of-terrace property located in Rishton offers ideal accommodation for first-time buyers. Located close to local amenities and transport links the property is extremely convenient with on street parking available nearby.
Please message us for more information.
Don't delay to avoid disappointment as this property won’t be around for long!
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|