This property has now been taken off the market (as of 19 July 2021).
3 Bed Flat, Stuart Court, TW10
Stunning split level flat located on Richmond Hill. 3 bedrooms/2.5 bathrooms.
Off-street allocated parking space. Private patio garden plus beautiful communal grounds.
A fabulous split level apartment located on the idyllic setting of Richmond Hill. The property, within this much sought after development, has recently been refurbished to an exceptionally high standard which compliments the beautiful high ceilings, large bay windows and bright, spacious rooms. It is split over two floors, has a pretty patio area and use of the beautifully maintained communal gardens. To the front of the property it offers magnificent views over Petersham Meadows. Richmond shops, bars, cafes, restaurants, train and bus stations are all within easy walking distance. A private off-street parking space is also allocated to the front of this property which is set back from the road.
At ground level:-
- Double reception rooms incorporating living and dining area
- Kitchen with integrated appliances, granite worktops and under floor heating
- W/c cloakroom
- Spacious entrance hallway with cupboards
- Integrated audio system
- Allocated off-street parking space
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, wooden floors and en-suite bathroom/underfloor heating
- Two further double bedrooms, fitted wardrobes & doors leading to patio area
- Large main limestone tiled bathroom with shower over bath and underfloor heating.
- Rear private patio/garden area and beautiful communal gardens
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS/LHA Covers Rent|
|Available From||30 July, 2021|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Richmond||15 minute walk|
|Richmond Station||16 minute walk|
|St Margarets||22 minute walk|
|North Sheen, Rail Station||24 minute walk|