1 Bed Flat, Vision House, TW9
Unique opportunity to rent this modern recently built one bed room flat located on a residential street close to central in Richmond offering plenty of fresh air, open space, light, positivity and healthy living.
The property is close to local amenities e.g. Kew Gardens, Richmond Park, Richmond River, Schools, Shops and super markets. The town centre is within walking proximity and public transport within good reach. (The surrounding stations to the property are (underground/Overground Stations – Richmond(7 – 10 minutes’ walk) – - North Sheen (5 – 7 minutes’ walk) Kew (10 – 11 minutes’ walk))
The property is ideally suited for a professionals seeking contemporary life style and who is either single, couple or a couple with an infant/kid.
The successful tenant may need to provide a guarantor. Preferably two references (one an employer and the other a former Landlord), copies of bank statements and pay-slips (for last three months) and a clear credit check report via Openrent, etc.
Property description –
The property is a one bedroom flat located on the first floor in a newly built exclusive development of 5 flats (4 of which are now let/occupied).
The entrance to the property lead's to a corridor providing access doors to living room, bedroom,bathroom and service/utility cupboard.
The corridor and living room is of laminate flooring and has plenty of natural light.
The bedroom is spacious,it is carpeted with plenty of natural light through the window. There are builtin wall to wall wardrobes in the bedroom offering ample storage space.
The property benefits from electricity heating and induction cooking, giving control to the household with only one bill, given the fact the recent increase in gas prices well over that for electricity prices, should comfort the tenants.
The property has some of the following features –
- High end specification throughout with branded fittings (for e.g. Grohe, Bosh Appliances, soft luxury carpets in bedroom, fully fitted wardrobes, etc.)
- Ceiling speakers ready for Bluetooth amplifier connection
- Grohe thermostatic shower including rain shower head
- Wall hung, soft close WC
- HIB branded LED bathroom mirrors with mist free function
- Branded spacious basin and vanity unit
- Low level night sensor lights
- Efficient A+ rated air-conditioning in bedroom and living room for extra comfort in summer
- Fully triple glazed with acoustic glazing throughout for extra comfort/security
- Luxury blackout curtains on all windows
- Security alarm
- Video door entry system
- Integrated dishwasher, fridge, freezer and washing machine
- Accessible to Heathrow Airport – 20 minutes cab ride
- 7 minutes’ walk to central Richmond or underground/over ground station – 20 minutes to waterloo by over ground train and 7 miles drive to central London
- Walking distance from town centre including local amenities, i.e. Sainsbury supermarket
- Eligible for CPZ parking permit
The property is now available for viewing. We are encouraging early viewing to avoid disappointments asthese flats go quickly.
Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to get in contact.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|North Sheen, Rail Station||6 minute walk|
|Richmond||11 minute walk|
|Richmond Station||11 minute walk|
|Kew Gardens Station||21 minute walk|