This property has now been taken off the market (as of 07 May 2019).
3 Bed Semi-Detached House, Hardwick Road, PE30
Beautiful Edwardian semi detached property with 3 double bedrooms. Recently renovated including new kitchen and bathrooms, Camaro flooring and new carpets fitted throughout. Fully double glazed.
The property offers off road parking with electric charging point and is within walking distance to town centre, train station and local amenities.
- Front door leading to entrance hall
- Dining Room with new wood burner
- Open access to newly installed kitchen (including large Electric Range cooker, Built in tall fridge, built in tall freezer, space for dishwasher).
- Utility Room with space for washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Family Bathroom (Bath with shower over, Sink, toilet and built in storage)
- Stairs from hall leading to wrap around landing
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 1
- Shower room
- Access to loft space
To the rear of the property there is a large private garden with a shingled area to the side with room for 2 vehicles, a large decked area followed by a lawned area. Fully enclosed with fencing.
To the front of the property there is a boundary wall enclosing a shingled drive way area allowing parking for a further 2 vehicles.
- Non smokers only
- No DSS
- Would suit family, couple or professional.
- KES catchment
- 1 month rent as deposit required up front and 1 month rent.
- References required.
- Council tax band B
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|