This property has now been taken off the market (as of 02 January 2016).
2 Bed Terraced House, Jones Street, NP20
In the ever popular Baneswell area (residents' permit parking) - easy access to City Centre, Station, Hospitals etc.
Entrance lobby, leads into...
- Open plan living / dining area with wooden staircase in the middle.
- 2 Radiators, and feature fireplace.
- Ceramic tiles to floor.
- Kitchen - Fitted units, gas hob, electric oven.
- Fridge and freezer and washing machine if required.
- Small rear lobby, with door to small rear yard.
- Downstairs Bathroom
- W.C, Shower over the bath and pedestal hand basin.
- Front bedroom (double) Carpeted.
- Combi boiler.
- Rear Bedroom (double) Carpeted.
- Large storage cupboard.
The property is offered unfurnished.
Rent - £470 pcm. Bond £500. Working tenants preferred. Will consider tenant in receipt of housing benefit if also working.
A family dog may be considered but be prepared to pay an additional bond.
Private Landlord managed property. No upfront agent fees.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|