This property has now been taken off the market (as of 01 October 2018).
1 Bed Terraced House, Graham Street, NP20
Great location - short walk to Newport City Centre, but also easy walk to hospitals at St Woolos and Royal Gwent.
No more shared stairwells, communal entrances, noisy upstairs neighbours or trainee violinists downstairs, as you have your own front door and your own little house!
It's a quirky property - bit of a funny shape, over two floors with one bedroom and upstairs bathroom.
- Gas Central Heating (combi boiler).
- Good sized kitchen / diner (fridge freezer, washing machine if required) and walk-in pantry.
- Small outside yard at rear.
- Living Room - with laminate floor radiator.
- UPVC windows throughout.
- Bathroom, with shower over bath, basin and WC at first floor level.
- Airing Cupboard housing combi boiler.
- Residents' permit parking scheme
Working tenants preferred.
No agent fees.
Private Landlord Managed Property
Bond (£425) and 1st month's rent required at commencement.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|