This property has now been taken off the market (as of 13 June 2021).
2 Bed Flat, Station Road, EN5
|Location:||New Barnet, Barnet||Bedrooms:||2|
- A large, 73-square metre apartment in North London, with a private south-facing balcony and looking over the property's communal gardens.
- Close to New Barnet overground station (20 mins to King's Cross and 25 mins to Moorgate). High Barnet underground station is 10-min walk away. Everyman theatre is at the top of road, as is the N20 night bus stop from central London. Hadley Wood is walking distance and great for running.
- This completely refurbished 1960's apartment is perfect for young professionals.
- This second floor (top floor) apartment is located in a small quiet block of 9 flats. It has two double bedrooms, fully fitted kitchen (integrated fridge-freezer, washing machine, dishwasher), bathtub and separate walk-in shower, large south-facing windows, and ample storage
- Available to move in from Saturday 17 July 2021, this property benefits from available parking for one vehicle, and garden access. Property is offered furnished.
- Viewing highly recommended. Contact OpenRent today for more details or to arrange a viewing!
- Rent £1,300.00 per month
- Deposit / Bond is £1,500.00
- Minimum tenancy is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|New Barnet, Rail Station||6 minute walk|
|High Barnet Station||16 minute walk|
|Oakleigh Park, Rail Station||22 minute walk|
|Totteridge And Whetstone , Underground Station||30 minute walk|