This property has now been taken off the market (as of 13 July 2022).
3 Bed Terraced House, Radcliffe St, MK12
|Maximum Tenants:||4||Location:||Milton Keynes|
• Character property that benefits from double glazed windows, gas central heating and private off road parking for two cars
• Modern Kitchen with slate tiled floor and wooden worktops, equipped with built in gas hob, electric oven and stainless cooker hood, space for fridge/freezer and washing machine (white goods not supplied)
• Two large reception rooms with exposed wooden floorboards and an open fireplace
• Travertine 4 piece bathroom, with walk-in shower and separate bath (downstairs)
• Spacious master bedroom has exposed wooden floorboards, second bedroom is good sized double with original Victorian fireplace and carpet, third bedroom is small double with carpet
• Garden is medium sized, fenced, secure and low maintenance with some shrubs, turf and flower beds
• Friendly safe neighbourhood, diverse community and a hot-spot for new independent cafes and restaurants all within 5 min walking distance
• Property is 10 min walk to London Euston mainline station
• Ultrafast fibre broadband speeds of 900mbps available (subject to tenant contract with supplier)
Deposit is 5 weeks rent
EPC rating D
Annual Council tax band B £1,373.49 (£115 monthly) 2019/20
References required, housing benefit not accepted.
Evidence of "right to rent" required in accordance with new government guidelines.
The landlord is not accepting smokers or pets.
Minimum term 12 months
Price & Bills
|DSS/LHA Covers Rent|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|