Single room is offered in a stunning newly restored period house (the second bedroom is occupied by a male banker and his partner - all in their thirties while the third bedroom is occupied by another professional).
2 floors modern interior design house (1,500 sq ft) with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms; part of the South Bank Conservation Area, 2 minutes away from the Waterloo tube and train station (Jubilee, Northern, Bakerloo, Waterloo and City) tube station.
The accommodation is luxuriously furnished and benefits from 2 bathrooms. It includes enormous reception room with access to the garden, separate luxury fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, breakfast bar area, garden and garage. Bills are £100 per month.
Characteristics: super-fast fibre optics broadband, gas central heating system, sensor lighting, fully furnished to very high standards.
Info about the live-in landlord:
- Male, banker - living in the house with partner
- Working on average from 8.30am to 11.30pm
- Eating at home on average once during the weekend
- Sporty and really sociable
- Out usually on Fri and Sat
- Clean and tidy especially in the common areas
- Like art, ballet, dancing, sports, design, travel