This property has now been taken off the market (as of 02 July 2022).
Room in a Shared House, Southchurch Road, E6
Rent and bills
Both studios are intended for a single working adult. Rent is £1,000 per month which includes all bills (water, gas, electric, council tax, internet and TV license) to keep life hassle free.
Consider couples, but there is a 40% surcharge (£1,400 per month) which also includes all bills.
The Property is located on a quiet residential road adjacent to Central Park. Central Park is a 1-minute walk away and where several bus routes begin, making travel to Walthamstow (58), Wanstead (101), Aldgate (115) and Manor Park (304 and 474) ideal.
There are several shops nearby and the large East Ham high street is a 5-minute walk away.
The nearest train stations are East Ham (District Line and Hammersmith & City Line) which is a 15-minute walk (heading North) and Beckton (DLR) which is a 20-minute walk (heading South).
The property was a large 5-bed family home that has been entirely refurbished into a spacious modern 3-bed home.
The property has been fully insulated, re-wired and re-plumbed to an exceptional standard. Everything from the floor to the ceilings of the property is brand new. The property has excellent security as is fully equipped with CCTV, new locks and a new state-of-the-art alarm system that be controlled from a smart phone.
Two studio rooms are available which both include an en suite bathroom or a private bathroom.
Some features of each studio include:
· Kitchen area with Quartz worktops, integrated undercounter fridge, combi-oven and kettle
· Fitted wardrobes
· Wall mounted 4K Samsung TV
· Full-sized double bed and mattress
· Two 1 GB/s ethernet ports, powerful Wi-Fi and several sockets with USB charging
· Integrated blinds (between the double glazing) and black out blinds
· New furniture, lighting, and textiles
· Modern adjustable radiator
· New locks and room alarm
· Both studios have their own private bathroom with a brand-new bath, shower, toilet and sink with plenty of storage and glass worktops.
Shared areas of the property include the lounge, dining room, kitchen, back garden, and porch. Some features include:
· 75-inch 4k Samsung TV in the lounge
· New Quartz worktops, steam oven, induction hob, integrated fridge/freezer and touch activated tap in the kitchen
· Handmade oak and leather diner seating in the dining room
On street parking is available but a permits are required from Newham council that cost between £0 and £50 per quarter depending on the vehicle.
About The Landlord
The landlord is Tom, a 28-year-old entrepreneur, currently working on two start-ups in finance and online retail. They previously worked as an Economist and as a police officer. However, his passion is cooking and he is classically trained in French cuisine. The landlord likes a quiet and tidy home and spend most of their time in the outbuilding in the garden (the office) or in the kitchen.
The perfect applicant would be an organised and professional working individual who also appreciates a tidy home. Please note that the property is not a student property and not suitable for children.
If you are interested in one or both studios, please get in contact to arrange an in-person viewing. Due to the number of enquiries, I am unable to offer virtual viewings.
Price & Bills
|DSS/LHA Covers Rent|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|
|EPC Not Required||Shared Accommodation|
|Station||Time From Property|
|East Ham||18 minute walk|
|Beckton||25 minute walk|
|Beckton Park||34 minute walk|
|Cyprus||35 minute walk|