This property has now been taken off the market (as of 28 July 2021).
Room in a Shared House, Park Drive, W3
- Five minute walk to Acton Town tube station (Piccadilly & District); Easy access to Central London and Heathrow.
- Close to Chiswick Business Park and Gunnersbury Park and Brentford Leisure Centre.
- Close to Chiswick Business Park and Gunnersbury Park for jogging
- 2 mins walk (opp.) to Gunnersbury Triangle Tennis Club, for Tennis, Table Tennis, Karate, Pilates,Dance and Licensed Bar
- Rent is £525 including all bills
- Would suit professional or student Female (single 18-28 age range)
- Fully furnished with wooden floors, brand-new bed, brand-new mattress, brand-new double wardrobe and fast broadband
- You share living and dining facilities in this clean, quiet and easy-going household with three young professionals, couple and one young female including a primary school teacher - all in their twenties and very clean and tidy
- The single room is suitable for young professional or student female.
- Every single surface in this room is either new or 100% professionally steam cleaned
- Letting directly by a National Residential Landlords' Association Accredited Landlord. No agency fees
- Rent includes all bills: Council Tax and all utility bills (Gas, Electricity, Broadband, Water, TV licence)
- 6 month contracts available
- Parking available with permit
- Deposit and references required
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|
|EPC Not Required||Shared Accommodation|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Acton Town Station||5 minute walk|
|Gunnersbury Station||15 minute walk|
|Gunnersbury||15 minute walk|
|Kew Bridge, Rail Station||18 minute walk|