This property has now been taken off the market (as of 17 August 2022).
Room in a Shared House, Kenchester Close, SW8
We are proud to offer a double room in this recently available 4-bedroom, 1-bathroom shared house in a great location.
Experience living in this quiet Zone 1/2, mid-terrace house. The house has 4 bedrooms,(1 king-size room, 1 larger double and 2 standard doubles).
The property is currently occupied by 3 professional tenants, so you will complete the household, regardless of whether you are a professional or a student.
The property comes with all mod-cons and with all bills included, plus a regular cleaner and of course high-speed broadband. The property also has 2 toilets, a utility room and a garden. Parking is also available, via a permit from the local authority but will not be part of the tenancy.
Each room is furnished with a bed, a wardrobe, 1 or 2 chests of drawers and 1 or 2 bedside drawers, whilst providing adequate spacefor your belongings.
Transport links- :
> Train & Tube-(walking distance):
5-10 minutes - Vauxhall, (Zone 1 and 2 - National Rail and London Underground – Victoria Line)
10 minutes - Stockwell, (Zone 2 – London Underground–Victoria & Northern Lines)
5-10 minutes - Nine Elms Station (Zone 1 - LondonUnderground – Northern Line Extension.)
There is a 2-3 mins walk to your nearest bus stop which is served by bus routes 2, N2 and 88.
>Uber Boats by ThamesClipper:
10 mins away to catch an Uber Boat from Vauxhall, St George's Wharf to travel east or west along the Thames.
> Santander Cycle Docking station:
There is a cycle docking station 2-3 mins walk away in Hartington Road, which is the road on the right as you leave Kenchester Close and turn right onto Thorne Road.
Amenities and Nightlife:
You will be a shortwalk away from local shops and restaurants and only 10 mins walk from major supermarket complex.
You can also enjoy the greenery of 4 nearby parks,with both Vauxhall Park and Larkhall Park being within 10 mins away and Battersea Park and Kennington Park within a 20-30mins radius.
Vauxhall has a thriving nightlife should you wish to go out locally or it is easy to head into central London or further afield.
The room will be available to rent from 2nd August 2022.
Viewing is highly recommended.
Viewing is available ONLY on Wednesday 10th August between 12pm and 1pmand Saturday 13th August between 10:30am and 11:30am. All viewings slots will be a maximum of 15 mins.
Please only use the OpenRent system to send a message. Before an viewing will be booked the information must be messaged to me:
- Your contact details (Name, Mobile number, WhatsApp, if different and email).
- What do you do for work?
- If a student, what and where are you studying?
- When are you looking to move?
- Where are currently living and why do you want to move?
- What is your viewing availability?
- What is your annual income?
- Can you provide a UK-based guarantor (if required)?
- The minimum tenancy length will be 6 months. Is this suitable?
- How long do you intend to rent for after the initial 6 months?
- Please confirm that you're aware that this is a non-smoking property and that you are a non smoker.
- Please confirm you're aware that no pets are allowed on the property.
- Do you have the Right to Rent (For Non-UK Citizens)
- If accepted, when would be the earliest that you would be like to move in?
- What day would you like view the property at the above listed time?
Offers will be assessed on a first come first serve basis.
Please be aware that a holding deposit will be required to secure the room and you will also be subject to reference checking prior to approval.
Don't miss out!
Contact OpenRent today to book a viewing slot!
Minimum tenancy is 6 months.
Maximum number of tenants per room is 1.
The room(s) available:
Larger Double room
Rent : £835 per calendar month (£192.69 per week).
Price & Bills
|DSS/LHA Covers Rent|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|
|EPC Not Required||Shared Accommodation|
|Station||Time From Property|
|Stockwell||10 minute walk|
|Vauxhall||13 minute walk|
|Vauxhall||13 minute walk|
|Oval||14 minute walk|