This property has now been taken off the market (as of 16 November 2021).
Room in a Shared House, Honley Road, SE6
All of the ensuite rooms come furnished with a double wardrobe, double bed, mattress and chest of drawers, side table and lamp.
The housemates have the benefit of washing machine and dryer, integrated fridge, extra shelving for pots and pans, spacious garden.
The house is located on a quiet residential road just a 5-10 minute walk to zone Catford/Catford Bridge Station which can get you to central London in 19 minutes! A 5 minute walk to local parks and pubs, and a 5/10 minute walk from the local Tesco's and Sainsbury's.
The housemates are all professionals working in and around London in various fields, who strike the perfect balance between respecting each others space in the house but not being locked away in their rooms, creating the perfect living environment!
The house also benefits from:
- 24 hour London bus services to all areas of London
- London Bridge in 19 minutes & Canary Wharf in 40 minutes
- Canon Street in 23 minutes & Bank Station in 30 minutes
- Victoria in 35 minutes & Euston in 40 minutes
- parking available outside permit holders only
- a professional weekly cleaner
- ultra-fast fibre optic broadband
No time wasters please! No Couples!
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS/LHA Covers Rent|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|
|EPC Not Required||Shared Accommodation|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Catford Bridge||12 minute walk|
|Catford||13 minute walk|
|Ladywell||15 minute walk|
|Bellingham||23 minute walk|