This property has now been taken off the market (as of 27 June 2021).
Room in a Shared House, Darwin Road, W5
The house has other 3 bedroom, shared with 3 professionals from the hospitality sector;
A great living room, sitting and dining area separate.
We are renting the house from a agency.
When we are signing the contract we need to pay new contract fee around 36 pounds/person
- great back garden with a barbecue area;
- 2 bathrooms;
- washing machine and tumble dryer;
- open kitchen;
- fully furnished.
- we have space for parking.But you need to deal whit the council about that.
89 darwin rd, w5
- 5 min walk from bus 65 stop, route ealing broadway - kingston via kew bridge & richmond;
- 10 min walk from brentford station, railway line to waterloo station via clapham junction and battersea;
- 10 min walk from south ealing tube station, piccadilly line to heathrow.
Deposit registered in Deposit Scheme: 590 pounds
My email is (Email Removed After Let) please wright me ie is you are interested
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS/LHA Covers Rent|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|
|EPC Not Required||Shared Accommodation|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Brentford||10 minute walk|
|Northfields Station||11 minute walk|
|South Ealing Station||13 minute walk|
|Boston Manor Station||16 minute walk|