This property has now been taken off the market (as of 28 December 2019).
Room in a Shared Flat, Wick Lane, E3
- From the 2nd December 2019
- Short or long term tenancies are welcome
- 1 month rolling/auto renewable contracts available
- 1 clean & tidy person
- £850 per month
- 2 weeks deposit
- All bills included
- The room has plenty of storage space and it's ideal for a person with lots of stuff.
- Decent size (around 3.10 by 4.5 meters | 122"x 177") and has been recently refurbished.
- Heated floors with programmable timers.
Fully furnished with:
- 1 x Brand new double bed with a new luxury foam mattress
- 2 x Wardrobes (1 medium and 1 large)
- 1 x Chest of drawers (5 drawers)
- 2 x Bedsides (2 drawers each)
The flat is very spacious and usually quite warm. It has an open plan modern kitchen and heated floors with programmable timers for the winter days. Large balcony for smokers. It's not a party flat but you are welcome to occasionally invite friends over to socialize and to celebrate important events such as your birthday.
- Washing machine
- Fridge /Freezer
- 2 Leather Sofas
- Dining table
You will be sharing the house with an easy going, respectful, considerate and clean male professional who enjoys a social life, music, cinema, documentaries, art, travel, gym, the occasional glass of wine or Friday beer during a cosy chat but will also respect your space and privacy.
If you fancy a drink out, you will be within walking distance from Hackney' trendy bars such as Bar 90, Crate Brewery, and Howling Hops.
- ~ 20 min to Shoreditch
- ~ 12 min to Stratford Westfield shopping center
- ~ 25 min to Liverpool St station
- ~ 10 min to Mile End
- ~ 38 min to Oxford Circus station
Bow / Wick Lane – Postcode - E3
- Bus 339 - Nearest stop Fish Island | Mile End Station | Shadwell DLR and underground station
- Bus 8 - Nearest stop Parnell Road | Shoreditch High Street Station | Liverpool Stree Station | St Pauls Station | Holbon Station
- ~ 10 min walking to Bow Church DLR Station - 0.7 miles
- ~ 15 min walking to Bow Road Station 1.2 miles
- ~ 12 min walking to Hackney Wick Overground Station – 0.5 miles
- ~ 10 min walking to Pudding Mill Lane DLR – 0.4 mile
- ~ 12 min by bus to Stratford Station
- ~ 10 min by bus Mile End
Monday to Wednesday: 6:00 pm to 9:30 pm
Thursday to Sunday: 10 am to 9 pm
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||1 Months|
|EPC Not Required||Shared Accomodation|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Pudding Mill Lane Station||10 minute walk|
|Hackney Wick||12 minute walk|
|Bow Church Station||15 minute walk|
|Bow Road Station||16 minute walk|