This property has now been taken off the market (as of 05 July 2022).
Room in a Shared Flat, Parade Mansions, NW4
Room 5 - En-suite room (shower & WC): £1150pcm (single person) or £1200pcm (Sleeps 2 persons as a couple)
Rent includes all utility bills, bedroom furniture, super-fast internet access (70mb download and 20mb upload) and cleaning. Rent excludes council tax. A deposit of 5 weeks rent is required for the term of the lease and will be held in a Government approved Deposit Scheme.
This rarely available property is comprised of 6 private rooms with a top-quality shared kitchen space. Ideal for young professionals and Middlesex University students, looking for a higher standard property. This property is comprised of 6 private rooms with a top-quality shared kitchen space and is Licensed as an HMO.
This modern Room Let scheme is being offered fully furnished and has been professionally designed with a specification that will rival boutique hotels with fitted wardrobes, 43 inch 4k smart TVs, each room is individually networked with high-speed CAT-6 cabling and Wi-Fi connection, a high flow hot water system that ensures hot water at strong pressure water even if all showers are in use at the same time, individual digital heating controls and much more, see the full specification below.
Hendon Central Underground station (Northern Line) and Hendon Central Bus Stop are just a 1-minute walk away, Hendon Rail Station is a 10 mins walk from the property and gets you to Farringdon in just 25 minutes. The property is located near numerous local amenities such as Nuffield Health Gym, Brent Cross Shopping Centre, restaurants, supermarkets, banks, and other stores.
A 2D & 3D Virtual Reality tour for the property is available on request.
Individual Room Specification:
• Bright rooms with excellent natural light and new double glazing
• Wood laminate flooring
• Double beds with additional under-bed storage
• Bedside table
• Lockable fitted wardrobes with mirrors providing excellent storage
• Fitted desk with chair
• Fitted coat & clothes hanging rack on the ront room door and en-suite door
• Gas central heating with new radiators throughout
• Multiple plug points with USB connections by the bedside
• Bedside light switch
• Individual digital thermostatic controls for each room
• Modern, fully ventilated, tiled en-suite shower room with illuminated mirrors & shaver socket and full height chrome heated towel radiators
• High-pressure hot water system
• Wall-mounted internet-enabled 4k smart TV on adjustable brackets
• Cat 6 cabling for super-fast wired internet access and Wi-Fi signal boosters on each floor
• Entry phone system
Communal Space Specification:
• Spacious entrance hallway
• New modern fitted kitchen
• Each room gets its own lockable secure cupboard and cutlery draw.
• 2 x washer dryers
• 2 x electric hobs (4 rings each)
• Large fridge freezer
• Dyson vacuum cleaner
• Iron & ironing board
• Modern and professionally designed communal areas
• Fully HMO compliant and licensed with new electrics, fire safety system, and emergency lighting
• Regular cleaning of all communal areas
Please note the following:
Whilst a TV screen is provided to each room, for watching a streaming service/ DVD/ connect a computer; the TV licence is excluded from the monthly rent. If a tenant wants to watch live television or BBC programs, then an individual licence must be obtained and will be the responsibility of the tenant.
Applicants will need to register themselves and be responsible for council tax. Council Tax Band B with 2021/22 charged at £1,358pa. Eligible students benefit from a 100% discount and single occupiers from a 25% discount.
Bedding and decorations shown in the individual room photographs are to dress the room and are not included within the rent.
Price & Bills
|DSS/LHA Covers Rent|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|EPC Not Required||Shared Accommodation|
|Station||Time From Property|
|Hendon Central||1 minute walk|
|Hendon||13 minute walk|
|Brent Cross||18 minute walk|
|Colindale||31 minute walk|