This property has now been taken off the market (as of 04 June 2021).
Room in a Shared Flat, Horn Lane, W3
All major bills included - gas, electricity, council tax, water & tv licence - no stress paying unexpected big bills (broadband is paid by the flatmates @ ~£10pcm each).
A large three bedroom, two bathroom split level apartment that has been developed to a high standard with double glazing throughout. There is a newly refurbished shared living room and kitchen with excellent views over the park opposite allowing for lots of light into the room. Permit parking is available.
- The room comes fully furnished with double bed, wardrobe, chair, shelves, bedside table, lamp, curtains & mirror.
- Positioned on the first floor and facing away from the street so nice and quiet
- There is a shared bathroom with one other room - shower over bath.
Positioned in the popular Poet's Corner area, this centrally located property is near to everything Acton has to offer - shops and eateries of Churchfield Road and the High Street. Great transport links to the West End and Central London through easy access to all the rail and underground stations.
- West Acton - Central Line (0.8 miles)
- Acton Main Line - Overground (0.4 miles)
- Acton Central - Overground (0.6 miles)
- Acton Town - District/Piccadilly (0.8 miles)
- Bus stop outside flat - 266 from Hammersmith to Wilsden
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS/LHA Covers Rent|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|
|EPC Not Required||Shared Accommodation|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Acton Central||9 minute walk|
|Acton Main Line, Rail Station||10 minute walk|
|West Acton Station||15 minute walk|
|South Acton||20 minute walk|