This property has now been taken off the market (as of 04 October 2018).
5 Bed Semi-Detached House, Opal Mews, NW6
A beautifully designed and furnished five double bedroom Mews house in a gated development moments close to Queens Park and Kilburn Station with ample off street parking.
Thoughtfully designed for modern living with spectacular light and volume, this exclusive house offers unparalleled levels of interior design and a meticulous attention to detail.The property boasts a gorgeous open plan fully fitted bespoke kitchen/reception/diner all finished immaculately and flooded with natural light.
Upstairs there is a further reception room with juliette balcony overlooking the mews itself. There are a further three double bedrooms with two modern family bathrooms, one being en-suite. The master suite occupies almost the entire upper floor with fitted wardrobes and an exquisite en-suite bathroom. Further benefits include off-street parking, hard wood flooring, Guest WC and beautifully presented communal gardens.
Opal Mews exudes all that is best about mews living. A tranquil and exceptionally comfortable haven close to Queens Park, West Hampstead and Notting Hill. The West End is a short taxi or tube journey away
• Private access to mews via electric gate entry system
• Wet underfloor heating system at ground floor level with element 7 oak floor
• Flawless Bulthaup kitchen with custom designed cabinets
• Oak floor at first floor level with full height opening crittal style architectural windows
• Bathrooms incorporating Hansgrohe and Duravit fixtures and fittings
• Two wet rooms with power showers and limestone tiling
• External landscaping and lighting scheme by award winning Landscape Architects
• State of the art hot water systems and energy efficient lighting
• Video door entry system with keypad access with individual intruder alarms
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|
|Furnishing||Furnishing at tenant choice|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Kilburn High Road||9 minute walk|
|Brondesbury||11 minute walk|
|Kilburn Park Station||12 minute walk|
|Kilburn Station||15 minute walk|