This property has now been taken off the market (as of 24 May 2021).
3 Bed Terraced House, Clarendon Road, SW19
Fantastic house in quiet road, ideal for professional sharers.
The house consists of:
• Three good sized double bedrooms (2 upstairs, 1 downstairs)
• Living room
• Gas Central Heating
• Good sized garden with shed
5 minutes walk from Colliers Wood tube (Northern line) and 5-10 minutes from excellent local amenities including craft market, coffee shops, restaurants, pubs, bars, gym, tennis courts, parks, new library. These include: Tesco, Sainsburys, M&S, Aldi, Co-op, Lidl, Next, Boots, WH Smiths, SportsDirect, JD Sport, TKMaxx, Starbucks, Nandos, Virgin Active - gym and pool, Pizza Hut, PC World, Currys/PC World, Merton Abbey Craft Market, etc etc.Notes:
- Managed by responsive landlord (member of the NRLA)
- Families and students considered, but professional sharers preferred.
- 6 or 12 month lease, but available long term.
- Resident's parking available (if permit purchased from local authority)
- Local authority LB Merton.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS/LHA Covers Rent|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Colliers Wood Station||5 minute walk|
|Tooting, Rail Station||14 minute walk|
|Tooting Broadway Station||18 minute walk|
|Haydons Road||21 minute walk|