This property has now been taken off the market (as of 19 May 2019).
3 Bed Flat, Richmond Avenue, SW20
Beautifully decorated and exceptionally spacious 3 bedroom first floor duplex apartment available for rent mid February 2019.
Only 2 minutes walk from bus stops and shopping/restaurant amenities.
Highly sought after location.
30 minutes by overground and underground into central London
30 minutes drive to heathrow airport
- 2 minutes walk to raynes park overground- 15 minutes walk to Wimbledon underground
- 2 minutes walk to bus stops with great bus links
- 2 minutes walk to a wide array of shopping amenities and restaurants- 1 minute walk from Wimbledon chase primary school- some of the best schools in the area only a short distance away
This spacious 3 bedroom duplex apartment comprises of:
- very large, bright and airy brand new open lounge & kitchen with high ceilings overlooking the well sought after road- beautifully preserved bay windows- 3 exceptionally large double bedrooms (one of which is en-suite with shower in the attic) - additional bathroom on first floor
- nice & spacious landing area leading into rooms- large storage space leading up to 3rd bedroom in attic
All in all, an exceptional 3 bedroom apartment with the sensation of a 3 bedroom house.A rare find in this sort of location.Finished to a high standard.
Available to rent from the end of February 2019.
Looking for professional individuals only. We cannot accept DSS tenants.
Rental amount: £2200 per calendar month
(excluding all bills - electricity, gas, water, council tax)
If terms agreed, following documentation will be required:
- 3 months banks statements upfront
- 3 months pay slips upfront
- reference from employer
- reference from previous landlord
- 6 weeks rent up front as a deposit
Early viewings are highly recommended due to the popularity of this size of flat in a well sought after location.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Wimbledon Chase, Rail Station||4 minute walk|
|South Merton||15 minute walk|
|Wimbledon||18 minute walk|
|Wimbledon Station||18 minute walk|