This property has now been taken off the market (as of 15 April 2020).
3 Bed Flat, Inverness Terrace, W2
SUMMER RENTAL - AMAZING 300 m2 CENTRAL LONDON FLAT
NEXT TO HYDE PARK, KENSINGTON PALACE AND NOTTING HILL/PORTOBELLOROAD
This amazing 3 bedroom/3 bathroom flat offers a total space of almost 300 sqm on a completely horizontal level, with ca. 200 sqm of modern inside space and 100 sqm of outside space, split into a stunning 16 meter long and 2 meter broad balcony on one side of the apartment and a beautiful 44 sqm terrace on the other!
The apartment is located next to Hyde Park and Kensington Palace,situated between three of London’s most vibrant streets (Queensway, Inverness Terrace and Westbourne Grove) filled with first class restaurants, coffee shops,pubs and amazing “free time facilities” (including 12 state-of-the-art bowling lanes, in-door ice skating ring, Casino,etc.) offering everything you need for both adults and kids alike within 3-5 minutes walking distance from your apartment! Thousands of Londoners meet here every day for breakfast, lunch or dinner, enjoying a variety of almost 100 international restaurants within 10 minutes walking distance from the apartment.
300 SQM OF SPACE ON A COMPLETELY HORIZONTAL LEVEL!
As opposed to the majority of London flats (being spread over various levels and staircases), this 300 sqm apartment offers on a completely horizontal level a total of 200 sqm inside and 100 sqm outside space covered throughout with solid parquet flooring (inside the apartment) and beautiful hardwood flooring on both front balcony and rear terrace.
Very spacious living room and dining area
· Very spacious living and dining area (ca. 50 sqm) with direct access to a very large balcony (16 meters long x 2 meters broad) overlooking the lively street of “Queensway”.
· The living room is equipped with two large sofa-beds taking the amount of available beds in the apartment to a total of 5 double beds (allowing to host up to 10 people)
Home Cinema screen, high speed internet and state-of-the art TV equipment
· Hidden “in-built” projector screen (4 meter x 2meter) to convert living room within seconds into a perfect home cinema theatre !!
· Brand-new 60 inch 4K LED Flat screen from Panasonic (equipped with the latest TV technology on the market) coupled with JBL sound bar for optimal cinema surround sound
· High speed fibre optic cable connection (from Vodafone) for high speed internet access from all devices throughout the apartment
· Two external satellite dishes offer the opportunity to watch also foreign TV Channels from all over Europe and the Middle East.
· TV connections are available in main living room, all 3 bedrooms and kitchen
Brand-new German kitchen with “state-of-the” art kitchen appliances
· Only recently the apartment was equipped with a brand new kitchen (German brand ALNO) and first class kitchen appliances throughout from MIELE, Liebherr and Gaggenau.
· Very large gas cooking area for those who love cooking !!
· Two ovens from Miele (normal oven and steam oven) and plate warmer to cater for guests.
· Fridge/Freezer from Liebherr (German first class brand for fridges and freezers)
· Dishwasher from Gaggenau
· Bosch washing machine integrated dryer is located in the adjacent utility room.
100 square meter of amazing outside space split into large front balcony and huge rear terrace !!!
· The apartment features a stunning 16 meter long and 2 meter broad balcony on one side of the apartment and a beautiful 44 sqm terrace on the other
· Both balcony and terrace feature beautiful hardwood decking and are covered with palm trees and other plants allowing an all year green living space !!
Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
· Bright and very spacious master bedroom with direct access to large south facing balcony
· Bedroom is equipped with brand-new super king size bed (180 cm x200cm) and stylish bed side tables of the UK brand Elm tree.
· Brand-new 50inch 4K LED flat screen from Panasonic (latest TV Technology) and JBL sound bar for optimal home cinema experience
· Very spacious walk-in wardrobe (approx. 6 sqm) located within Master bedroom allows for extra space to store all your clothes (in addition to the adjacent wardrobe and drawers)
· Very large bookshelf opposite super king size bed allows for additional extra space to store anything you like
Ensuite Master Bathroom
· Huge en-suite master bathroom in white marble Carrara finish equipped with a large bathtub and shower cabin (90 cm x 120cm) two large wash basins and various spacious bathroom cabinets, absolutely ideal for people who love to have a bit of extra space for their everyday bath and shower !
Second bedroom with en-suite bathroom
· Bright and spacious second bedroom faces the beautiful large rear terrace of the apartment
· Equipped with an extendable sofa bed/couch - ideal for kids to enlarge their playing area during the day - and easily convertible into a large double bed (180cm x 160cm) at night time
· Very large in-built wardrobe (3 meters by 2 meters) and bookshelf (2 meters x 2 meters) offers again enormous amount of space for clothes, books, toys etc.
· TV connection available (to install extra TV if you like)
En-suite second bathroom:
· Beautiful en-suite bathroom with marble tiles featuring a very spacious shower cabin (same size as master bathroom, 120cm x 90cm)
Third bedroom& additional study area
· The apartment’s third bedroom is also very spacious and features another extendable sofa bed/couch , a 4 meter long wardrobe and a very large study area/desk (which can be used as your home office).
Additional storage cabinets
· The apartment offers additional storage cabinets in different places of its hallway and utility room, including in-built wardrobes/bookshelves of up to 8 meters in length and 2 meters in height.
IDEAL LOCATION IN THE VERY HEART OF CENTRAL LONDON
· HYDE PARK : 5 minutes walk
Hyde Park is arguably London's most popular and certainly one of its largest parks, measuring approx. 2.5 km by 1.6 km in size! In summertime Hyde Park hosts a large amount of open-air attractions and during wintertime it is home to London’s most popular Christmas market called “Winter Wonderland”. For further information please visit:
· KENSINGTON PALACE : 9 minutes walk
Situated in the very heart of Hyde Park, Kensington Place is the London home of Prince Charles and Lady Camilla, usually flying in and out via helicopter to the amazement of tourists and locals alike strolling through Hyde Park & Kensington Gardens.
For further information please visit:
· PORTOBELLO ROAD MARKET/NOTTING HILL: 5 minutes walk
Portobello Road is today the World’s largest antiques market and has become famous after the Hollywood movie “Notting Hill” featuring Julia Roberts and Hugh Grant. Since that time thousands of tourists visit every Sunday the famous Portobello Road Market, walking into the library where Julia Roberts used to“work”.
For further information please visit:
· LONDON’S ONLY “ALL YEAR OLYMPIC ICE SKATING RINK” : 4 minutes walk
The “Queens –Ice skating, dining and bowling centre” was inaugurated in 1930 and fully refurbished in 2018. It features an Olympic ice skating rink size of 1100 sqm,12 state-of-the-art bowling lanes, food, Lounge & Bar, including the only West London outpost of the trendy restaurant chain MEAT liquor.
For further information please visit:
· LONDON’S LARGEST CHILDREN PLAYGROUND : 6 minutes walk
The famous“Lady Diana Memorial Playground” is just at the entrance of Hyde Park & Kensington Gardens, close to Diana's former home at Kensington Palace. Thousands of kids come here every day from all over London to play in this huge and amazing children's park (free entry!). The design of this amazing playground was inspired by ,featuring a full-scale wooden pirate ship which serves as a climbing area for children, and is surrounded by sand in which they can play. The playground is an example of a "natural play" concept, designed to stimulate children's imagination, sense of adventure, and to encourage them to challenge their physical and mental powers. The playground has six play areas, including a sculpted water feature called the Mermaid's Fountain, the Wigwam Camp with totem poles and tepees, and a Movement and Musical Garden. Countless swings,slides, walkways, sound features, outdoor dining facilities, complement this amazing playground. For further details, please check:
· FIRST CLASS SPORTS AND SWIMMING FACILITIES : 2 - 4 minutes walk
The well-known communal leisure centre “Porchester Centre” is only 2 minutes walk away and features two swimming pools, modern gym facilities and a large variety of daily sports classes:
o A 30 meter swimming pool (with four lanes) and a teaching pool of “only” 20 meters length host a range of activities including award-winning ,alongside casual swim sessions and fitness sessions
o Modern facilities with over 140 work out stations, including the latest cardio and resistance kit
o Large variety of group, designed to suit every need, including hot fitness classes and the only facility for Hot Yoga in Bayswater
For further information please visit: . This leisure centres operates with 1, 5 or 10 day passes (no contract obligation).
There is another popular gym chain called “Puregym” on “Moscow road” (within 3 minutes walking distance) –monthly fee of GBP 29 (no contract obligation)
For more information please visit:
· TWO LEADING UK SUPERMARKETS WITHIN 10-30 SECONDS WALKING DISTANCE FROM HOME!
Two of London’s most popular supermarket chains are located literally within seconds from the apartment with opening hours ranging from 6AM in the morning up until midnight (Tesco) and from 7.30 AM until 10PM (Waitrose). The ideal place for those, who want to buy everything fresh !!
o GIANT TESCO SUPERMARKET : 10 seconds walk from home– located about 40 meters to the left of the apartment on Queensway
o GIANT WAITROSE SUPERMARKET : 30 seconds walk from home– at the corner of Inverness Terrace and Bishops bridge road
PERFECT CONNECTION TO LONDON’S UNDERGROUND AND RAIL NETWORK
You will struggle to find any other apartment in London being equally well connected to London's underground and mainline rail network:
PADDINGTON RAILWAY STATION – 5 minutes walk from home !
Paddington Station is one of London’s most important main line train stations with train connections to hundreds of places outside London including Heathrow Airport (15 minutes), Windsor castle (30 minutes) Oxford (47 minutes), Cambridge(75 minutes), Brighton (82 minutes) etc.
15 MINUTES EXPRESS TRAIN TO LONDON HEATHROW - THE WORLD’s 2nd LARGEST AIRPORT!
Within 5 minutes walking distance from your apartment, you can jump on the express train service to London Heathrow, Europe’s largest and the world’s second busiest airport, handling 100 million flight passengers per year! Situated only 23 km from London Paddington station, 150 Heathrow Express train services transportation average of 17,000 passengers from or into London every single day! A cab ride from Paddington station to your home will take you approx. 1 minute unless you prefer to walk home in literally 5 minutes !
5 LONDON UNDERGROUND LINES IN ONLY 3-5 MINUTES WALKING DISTANCE!!!
With 5 London Underground lines in immediate walking distance from the flat you benefit from direct tube lines to almost all places of interest in London, including:
o Almost all major museums (i.e British Museum, National History and Science Museum, Madame Tussauds etc.)
o The most important musical location – theatres next to Tottenham Court Road station
o The largest antiques market in the world (Notting Hill/Portobello Road)
o London’s biggest shopping mall (Westfield), major London Parks including Regent’s Park & London Zoo, Holland Park, Richmond Park. Please find further details below:
Please find below where you can go with the surrounding underground lines:
· Circle Line and District Line Station – “BAYSWATER” - 1 minute walk from home !
Offers direct connections to Notting Hill (1 stop) / London Paddington Station (2 stops) / Baker’s Street – Madame Tussauds museum& Regent’s Park (3 stops) /King’s Cross St. Pancras - Eurostarto Paris (6 stops) / Embankment - Big Ben, Parliament, Westminster Abbey and River Thames – (10 stops) / Wimbledon (11 stops)
· Central Line Station – “QUEENSWAY” - 3 minutes walk from home !
Offers direct connections to: Notting Hill (1 stop) / Holland Park (2 stops) / London’s largest shopping mall “Westfield” (3 Stops) / Bond Street (3 stops) / Gloucester Road – Closest station for National History and Science museum (3 stops) Oxford Circus (4 stops) / Tottenham Court Road – one of London’s major musical destinations (5 stops)
· Hammersmith and City Line Station – “ROYAL OAK” - 3 minutes walk from home!
Direct train connection to: Paddington Station (1 stop)/ Ladbroke Grove – next to Portobello Road (2 stops)/ Baker Street – Madame Tussauds and Regent’s Park & London Zoo (3stops) / Shepherd’s Bush - Westfield shopping centre (5 stops) / King’s Cross St. Pancras – Eurostar to Paris(6 stops) / Liverpool Street (10 stops)
BRAND NEW ELIZABETH LINE STATION IN PADDINGTON - 5 minutes walk from home!
Elizabeth line is a brand new high speed underground line, crossing London from East to West with a total length of 117 km! With a total project cost of over GBP 20 billion, Elizabeth line represents today the most expensive city railway project in Europe and will transform the life of all Londoners. This new line will connect London with its green surroundings, allowing people to cross the entire city within less than 30 minutes, whether it might be for work or simply to spend an afternoon in the UK countryside. 12 state-of-the art trains will run every hour, equipped with 4G internet connection, WiFi and air conditioning. From Paddington station (only 5 minutes walk from your apartment!) this high speed underground line will take you….
o in 2 minutes (1 stop) to “Bond Street” - where London’s major shopping street “Oxford Street” is located (including famous UK shopping malls like Selfridges, Marks & Spencer and John Lewis but also Primark, Zara,Apple, Samsung, etc.)
o in 4 minutes (2 stops) to “Tottenham Court Road” - with no doubt London’s leading “musical theatre” location, but also very close to “Covent Garden”,“Leicester Square”, “Trafalgar Square” and “Piccadilly Circus” and “The British Museum”.
· 7 minutes to “Liverpool Street” (3 stops) – centre of London’s 2nd largest financial district and “home” of the London Stock Exchange.
· 17 minutes to London’s largest financial district “Canary Wharf” in East London (4 stops) from where 70% of all major London banks operate today
· 20 minutes to “Custom House” where London’s Excel business centre and the famous “O2 Arena” is located, hosting today most of London’s major music concerts and sport events.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||1 Months|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Bayswater Station||5 minute walk|
|Royal Oak Station||6 minute walk|
|Queensway Station||8 minute walk|
|Warwick Avenue Station||14 minute walk|