This property has now been taken off the market (as of 13 October 2018).
3 Bed Flat, Archway Road, N19
- The apartment is spaciously arranged over 3 floors, providing 1,100 sq ft (100 sq m) of living space
- End of terrace property with secure, private access via side of building
- 4 double rooms (currently utilised as 3 bedrooms & 1 living room but could also be used as 4 bedrooms depending on preference of tenants
- Refurbished to a high specification throughout
- 1 bathroom & additional WC
- Outside amenity space
- Property is 1 of 2 apartments located within Victorian conversion, with high ceilings and ample natural light within
- Beds, cupboards, and drawers seen in photos are available at no extra cost if desired
Archway has benefited from major development and regeneration over the last 2-3 years, with the area becoming increasingly popular with families and professionals alike. With a busy high street packed with cafes, shops and restaurants, residents have a great deal of choice. Additionally, Highgate Village is within walking distance, with some of the best venues, parks, and historical landmarks that can be found in North London.
The apartment benefits from an excellent local transport system. Archway underground station (Northern Line, Zone 2) is a 5 minute walk from the property, providing fast access into Central London and the City. Journeys to King's Cross St Pancras and Tottenham Court Road within 10-13 minutes via Underground.
The property is also very well connected via bus, with bus stops located within a stone's throw away.
* No sub-letting allowed
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Archway Station||7 minute walk|
|Upper Holloway||12 minute walk|
|Highgate Station||17 minute walk|
|Tufnell Park Station||21 minute walk|