This property has now been taken off the market (as of 14 January 2019).
2 Bed Flat, York Way, N7
2 bedroom flat at reduced rent – for people who live or work in Camden (London Borough of Camden)
Stylish new apartment available for people who have lived and / or worked in Camden for at least the last six months. The flat is offered at less than the usual market rent for the area and is aimed primarily at people on incomes that make it difficult for them to rent or buy their own home. The flat has two double bedrooms and flat-sharers are welcome.
- Rent: £1625 base rent, or £1693per month including a charge for heating and hot water (tenants will need to pay for their water supply and council tax on top)
- Deposit: £1000
- Offering a three year tenancy option with possibility of renewal (with 2 months notice period to break tenancy)
- Good transport links
- Unfurnished but comes with floor coverings, blinds, cooker, fridge, and plenty of storage.
- Private balcony
- 1st floor (lift available)
- No parking
- Available now
- Location: N7 (10mins from Kings Cross station)
Please get back to us to arrange a viewing and for further information and details.
Thanks for watching!
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Minimum Tenancy||2 Months|
|Maximum Tenancy||36 Months|
|EPC Rating||Currently Being Obtained|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Caledonian Road & Barnsbury||12 minute walk|
|Caledonian Road Station||13 minute walk|
|King's Crosslondon||16 minute walk|
|London St Pancras International, Rail Station||18 minute walk|