This property has now been taken off the market (as of 13 January 2022).
2 Bed Flat, Tynemouth Road, SE18
The property has been newly rebuilt you will have that first occupier feel.
Benefits of this property include:
- Two large double bedrooms (one can take 3 double beds, the other can take 2).
- New flooring all round the flat
- New fully fitted kitchen (warranty tags still on items) and bathroom.
- Allocated off street parking (safely in front of the flat)
- Additional loft storage
- Close to Winn's Common (and Winn's common Adventure playground for kids)
- Close to Plumstead common
- A short walking distance of Plumstead station, Woolwich Arsenal Station and Abbey Wood also within walking distance.
- Amazing transport links means you hardly wait for a bus (10 buses every 15 minutes to plunstead and woolwich means you never wait more than 3 minutes)
- Local shops and amenities such as supermarkets, restaurants and shops.
- Council Tax Band B.
- Fixtures and fitting with close to 2 year builders warranty.
In a quiet cul de sac amazing for families and kids too in a friendly community, safe and secure, with a police station at the bottom of the road and no strangers ever there without purpose.
If you want a genuine newly built flat, this is must be viewed. Unfurnished or Part furnished.
Price & Bills
|View Broadband Deals|
|DSS/LHA Covers Rent|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|Furnishing||At tenant choice|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Plumstead||14 minute walk|
|Woolwich Arsenal||27 minute walk|
|Woolwich Arsenal Station||28 minute walk|
|Welling||33 minute walk|