This property has now been taken off the market (as of 02 December 2020).
However the landlord for this property has placed a new advert for the same (or similar) property. You can view that here:
Alternatively, continue your search in this area:
2 Bed Flat, Rick Roberts Way, E15
Flat fully furnished is available for £1850/month INCLUDING COUNCIL TAX.
This spacious apartment benefits from a living room which is open to a fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and lovely panoramic view of Stratford High street.
- Stratford is an exceptional place to live !
- rooms are large size furnished bedroom with a large fitted wardrobe, en-suite bathroom, double glazed windows from floor to Ceiling, with nice view to the Olympic Stadium, television point, ceiling lighting, fitted carpet.
- flat is very modern fully furnished with a well-equipped open plan kitchen (incl dishwasher), washer dryer machine, TV , telephone and wireless broadband.
- the property comprises entrance hall, reception/dining room, well equipped kitchen, master bedroom with en suite shower room, second bedroom, bathroom, ample storage space and a view on Canary Warf, O2 and the City.
- flat is based 4 min walk from Straford High St DLR station and 10 mins walk from Stratford tube station and Westfield Shopping Centre.
- facilities coming with the flat include: 2 lifts / Secured bicycle storage / Terrace / Video entryphone system / a monitored CCTV system.
The building is ideally located on Stratford High Street for quick access to all local bars, restaurants and shops of Stratford City with the new Westfield Shopping centre also moments away. Stratford (Jubilee Line, Central Line, DLR) is the nearest station and the A12/M11 will allow easy access in and out of London for the motorist.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Stratford High Street Station||7 minute walk|
|Pudding Mill Lane Station||8 minute walk|
|Stratford , Underground Station||10 minute walk|
|Stratford||11 minute walk|