This property has now been taken off the market (as of 22 February 2021).
2 Bed Flat, Ground Floor, NW10
The property makes for the perfect home for a young family, a couple or friends sharing. Two double bedrooms are located on the ground floor of the property, with a generous kitchen that opens out onto a garden terrace and mature well kept garden. The property comprises:
- The main bedroom including built-in wardrobes, recently re-carpeted flooring and a chest of drawers
- A second double bedroom. recently re-carpeted and redecorated and includes a chest of drawers
- The kitchen on the ground floor makes this the heart of the flat, including a dining table and chairs. The kitchen benefits from ample storage and cupboard space, fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher.
- The main bathroom on this ground that has been recently re-tiled with a shower over bath, including underfloor heating and a radiator towel rail.
- The sitting room includes built-in shelving, a tv stand, a sofa, armchair and original Edwardian features, including a working fireplace.
The rear garden area is well kept and includes a terraced and grassed area, outdoor storage, and outdoor lighting. The front garden includes a water harvesting butt and a shed for bike storage. Property available part or fully furnished. On-street parking available via Brent Council residents parking badge.
The property is located a short walk from both Harlesden's Park Parade and Kensal Green's College Road. Between them they offer a great mix of retail and leisure amenity, including:
- The Royal Oak Pub
- The Island Pub
- The Angolo, Italian Deli
- Rubio, Pizza
- Verandeh Gift Shop
- Urban Soul
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|Furnishing||At tenant choice|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Willesden Junction||7 minute walk|
|Willesden Junction , Underground Station||7 minute walk|
|Kensal Green Station||19 minute walk|
|Dollis Hill Station||27 minute walk|