2 Bed Flat, Cube Apartments, WC1X
The Rooms & Apartment
- Two large bedrooms come with a double bed, bed-side tables, cupboards and drawer unit with fitted blackout curtains.
- The open plan living room and kitchen have a large L-shaped, corner sofa, with pull out sofa bed, coffee table with TV stand and shelf unit and breakfast table and dining chairs.
- A fitted kitchen, part of the open plan, comes with up-down fitted cupboards, gas hobs and oven, extractor unit, integrated with washer/dryer, dishwasher and fridge/freezer unit with ample cupbaord and drawer storage.
- A large 4 piece bathroom with walk in shower with large shower head, separate bathtub, sink basin and toilet has underfloor heated tiles and heated towel rail, with luxury fixtures and fittings for a hotel bathroom suite feel.
- The balcony space that can seat 6 people is accessible via sliding floor to ceiling glass door, covered by a large tree for the perfect private space with views of Middleton Square Church with third floor views.
- Fitted real wood floors are kept warm with high-powered modern radiators in each room, controlled with a smart-thermostat to turn the heating on remotely in advance, with underfloor heated tiles in the bathroom.
Located between Kings Cross - Angel - Farringon - Russel Square underground stations all equidistance from the building puts you in the heart of London.
Nearest highstreets include Upper Street, Rosebury Avenue, Brunswick Centre & the famous Granary Square provide abundance of cafe's, restaurants, bars, farmers markets and high-street shops for you to explore as a resident of the area.
This unique 'Cube' building of Kings Cross was built in 2009 in the heart of WC1 is occupied with only 12 apartments with keyless fob entry to the generous entrance hallway, secure indoor bicycle storage, separate recycling room and communal outdoor garden space.
The building has modern insulation keeping the building warm in the winters and cool in the summers and double glazed windows to keep the noise of city out and the apartments quiet indoors. Each apartment comes with a generous balcony space with attractive views of Middleston Square, Islington.
Parking & Travel
Parking is not included in the building however local residence permit is roughly £80 / year for CA-D zones, which extends all the way to Chancery Lane, Russel Square, Euston and up to Covent Garden.
Nearest stations are Kings Cross Undergound, Overground & Eurostar. Farringdon Underground & Overground, Angel & Russel Square underground stations. These stations cover Metropolitan, Hammersmith & City, Piccadilly, Northern, Thameslink & Eurostar lines.
The nearest bus stop is a few seconds walk and is covered by the number 63 bus route with many other bus routes covered with neighbouring streets.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|King's Cross St. Pancras , Underground Station||10 minute walk|
|King's Crosslondon||11 minute walk|
|Russell Square , Underground Station||12 minute walk|
|Chancery Lane Station||17 minute walk|