This property has now been taken off the market (as of 18 May 2019).
2 Bed Flat, Cleveland Street, W1T
A bright and spacious flat, elegantly furnished, and located in a period building in the heart of Fitzrovia. The property benefits from high ceilings throughout, wooden floors and many designer features, making it the perfect accommodation for a professional or couple.
Situated on quiet and leafy Cleveland Street with convenient amenities (dry cleaner, newsagent, local restaurants). Regents Park is a five-minute walk, as are the many shops, cafes and restaurants of Charlotte Street,Warren Street and Marylebone. There are many supermarkets within walking distance, plus gyms and fitness studios.
Great Portland Street, Warren Street and Regents Park tube stations are a 3-5 minute walk away; many buses stop on nearby Great Portland Street. Easy access out of London/towards motorway on the A40.
Available from mid-May. Property is offered furnished.
- Sitting room
- Well-proportioned with projector and cinema-style screen, double sofa bed and good storage.
- Dining room
- Light and airy with shelving and storage, built-in TV and stylish Tom Dixon light fitting. Table extends to seat 8.
- Spacious and sunny, with separate fridge and freezer, dishwasher and hob/oven. Deep butler-style sink, ample storage and large feature window.
- Main bedroom
- Well-proportioned with king-sized bed, excellent storage and dimmable light.
- Main bathroom
- Stylish suite with free-standing bath tub, sink, loo and shower.
- En-suite bathroom
- Walk-in shower with loo and sink.
- Utility room (located on landing)
- Containing washing machine and separate tumble dryer, with storage for cleaning/laundry equipment.
- Containing two good-sized cupboards, perfect for storing sporting equipment and luggage.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Great Portland Street Station||3 minute walk|
|Warren Street Station||5 minute walk|
|Regent's Park Station||6 minute walk|
|Euston Square Station||8 minute walk|