This property has now been taken off the market (as of 04 May 2019).
2 Bed Flat, Aldrington Road, SW16
This spacious third floor flat has been fully refurbished and boasts 2 double bedrooms, a modern kitchen that opens through a bright and spacious lounge, it also comprises of a family bathroom with shower over the bath. The property has double glazing, gas central heating and wood flooring. It is located in the popular Aldrington Road in Furzedown, within easy reach of local amenities, such as Sainsburys local, bars and restaurants.
It is idealy located between Tooting and Streatham with direct buses to: Tooting Bec tube station (5mn), Balham tube station (10mn), Clapham Common, Clapham Junction and Sloane Square. Also train stations like Streatham (20 minutes into the City) and few minutes walk to Tooting Common, the Lido and its tennis courts.
- Entrance hallway
- Master bedroom (king size bed + wardrobe)
- Second double bedroom (double size bed + wardrobe)
- Corridor with plenty of storage and cloaks cupboards
- New family bathroom with shower screen, mixer taps, shower over the bath and heated towel rail
- Modern fitted kitchen (electric oven, gas hob, washing machine, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, table and 4 chairs)
- Open space bright living room (sofa bed, book shelves) leading to
- South East facing balcony with views over the communal gardens
- Communal gardens
- Parking permit
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Available From||02 June, 2019|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Streatham, Rail Station||10 minute walk|
|Streatham Common, Rail Station||16 minute walk|
|Streatham Hill, Rail Station||22 minute walk|
|Balham, Rail Station||27 minute walk|