This property has now been taken off the market (as of 16 October 2017).
1 Bed Flat, The Chase, SW4
Occupying the top floor of a well-maintained building consisting of six flats, this property is in excellent condition and has a sizeable, private outdoor terrace space with stunning views of the surrounding area. The decking is fitted with integrated floor lighting and is available with outdoor furniture and gas BBQ.
The newly-decorated flat has bright, well proportioned rooms throughout, briefly comprising an entrance hall, large living room and hallway leading to a separate kitchen fitted with all standard appliances including a new washing machine, integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher and a newly-installed boiler. The light and airy bedroom has large, built-in wardrobes and a smaller free-standing wardrobe, newly-fitted carpet, double bed and access to the terrace. Both the living room and bedroom have bespoke speakers built into the walls. The bathroom has a newly-installed shower and there is a separate WC off the hallway.
- Situated on The Chase - one of the most sought after streets in SW4
- Incredibly quiet and tranquil setting, a stone's throw from the Common
- Moments from the all the restaurants, pubs and amenities in the Old Town
- On-street parking is available - resident permit holders only (Lambeth)
- Access to shared side gate entrance where bikes can be kept securely
- Five minute walk from Clapham Common tube with access to the Northern Line
- Ten minute walk to Clapham High Street Overground
- Easy access to Clapham Junction
Available furnished - contents within negotiable.
Privately let with owner managing the property directly. This property is new to the market and available from the 6th November.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Clapham Common Station||10 minute walk|
|Wandsworth Road||13 minute walk|
|Queenstown Road (Battersea)||17 minute walk|
|Clapham South Station||18 minute walk|