This property has now been taken off the market (as of 09 January 2019).
1 Bed Flat, Tannery House, E1
SPITALFIELDS/SHOREDITCH – Bright & sunny open plan warehouse apartment with BIG gallery bedroom. King-size bed and fitted wardrobes. Exposed brick walls, solid iron columns and wooden beams. Fully furnished. The downstairs is all living room and open plan kitchen at the back. It’s a gas hob and central heating system. The living room looks out onto the east facing balcony which is big enough for a small table and chairs and private and sunny. The windows from the living room are floor to ceiling (about 15ft as the flat is split level)
There is a lift going up to the large communal roof terrace that has fantastic skyline views of the city and a shared BBQ.
MUST BE SEEN.
- Exposed brickwork & wooden beams
- Just off Brick Lane
- Off of the street, at the back of the building so quiet.
- Huge communal roof terrace with fabulous city views for that twilight BBQ
- Brick Lane & Trumans Brewery Site just 1 minutes walk away
- Liverpool Street Station – 10 minutes walk
- Shoreditch Station Overline (East London Line) Station - 5 minutes walk
- Fully Furnished with big sumptuous leather sofas
The flat would suit any single city professional or couple, looking for a great place to call home!
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Whitechapel||7 minute walk|
|Whitechapel Station||8 minute walk|
|Bethnal Green, Rail Station||9 minute walk|
|Aldgate East Station||10 minute walk|