This property has now been taken off the market (as of 23 November 2020).
1 Bed Flat, High Street, E15
A one bedroom apartment arranged over 550 sq ft on the 9th floor of high spec development (river heights – previously known as Stratford Riverside) in Stratford (E15).
Space - open plan fully integrated kitchen, private balcony, double bedroom, and bathroom.
Furnishings -· Kitchen with Designer units and worktops by Oakwood, appliances such as Ceramic hob and stainless steel chimney extractor, electric fan oven, microwave, integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, integrated washer dryer etc
· Bedroom and living room furnished with bed, mattress, bedside tables, fitted wardrobe, coffee table, TV stand etc· Bathroom with 'Laufen pro' semi-recessed basin with contemporary chrome wall mounted tap, Fitted mirrors & Shaver point, Heated chrome towel rail, Porcelain wall and floor tile colour and feature tiled strip, Low level LED strip lighting to bath, Chrome finish LED single down lighters
· Oak doors with polished chrome ironmongery, matching wrapped door-lining, architraves and skirting
Oak strip wood flooring to hall, living area, dining area and kitchen
Carpets with underlay to bedrooms
Additional features -
· 24 hour concierge
· Secure entry system
· Residents only gym
· Roof top garden on 7th floor
Transport & Connectivity
· Bus stop right outside the building with great connectivity of buses running 24 hours such as No. 25 (connecting to central London).
· Stratford, Pudding Mill Lane, Stratford High Street, Abbey Lane, Bow Road, Bow Church, Bromley by Bow stations are a short walk or a very short bus ride away (many transport connections such as central, jubilee, district, hammersmith & city, DLR, Overground, National Rail)
· Stratford International for Eurostar is 15minutes by walk
· London City Airport is 15-20 minutes away on DLR.Stansted airport is an hour away and direct coaches easily available 24 hours from Stratford station
Out & About
· Tesco Express store is 1 minute by walk
· Westfield Shopping District is 10-15 minutes by walk· Stratford Center is a shopping center with several stores like Lidl, Sainsbury’s, Hollands & Barrett’s, Boots, Superdrug, McDonald’s Subway, Argos, Lloyds Bank, Barclays Bank etc. and has a farmer’s market for fresh food on weekdays. Has several beauty salons, local grocers, bakers and butchers. The center runs lots of events on weekends.
· Elizabeth Olympic Park is 10 minutes by walk.Has facilities like swimming pool, gym, velodrome, badminton and tennis courts, etc
· Anytime fitness has a gym which is 2-3 minutes by walk. Open 24 hours with security and also runs local classes
· Lots of cafes, pubs, casinos, cinemas restaurants near by
· GP practices and dental practices are 2-3 minutes by walk
· Several nurseries such as Little Bears, Little Rainbow, Smarty Pants. Several outstanding schools like School 21 and Chobham Academy
· Several lovely parks with swings for children, ping pong tables, tennis courts (Stratford park, Abbey Lane park, West Ham park)
· Domestic helps such as cleaners, cooks etc easily available
· Dry Cleaners and Laundry is 3-4 minutes by walk
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Pudding Mill Lane Station||5 minute walk|
|Stratford High Street Station||10 minute walk|
|Stratford , Underground Station||13 minute walk|
|Stratford||14 minute walk|