This property has now been taken off the market (as of 04 December 2016).
1 Bed Flat, Hall Lane, E4
The flat is situated in popular 2-storey purpose built block & has private off-street parking. The Nearby town Chingford Mount has a lovely country feel & canal paths are just 5 minutes away, also benefiting from close transport connections and shopping.
Available immediately following a credit check.
The property is very clean, spacious, very well insulated, bright & newly decorated throughout. It is quiet & warms up very quickly.
There is a large living area, large double bedroom, lovely bathroom suite & good size kitchen with ample storage space.
• Spacious double bedroom
• Large living area
• Lovely bathroom suite with extra-large bath
• Modern electric shower with instant hot water
• Good size kitchen with large fridge/freezer, gas cooker, dish washer & washing machine
• Off street private parking, which can be seen from flat
• Large well insulated and boarded loft space for storage
• Newly fitted security phone entrance system and newly fitted communal security door
• Entrance hall with coat rack and access to loft
• Radiators & gas central heating throughout
• Double-glazed windows throughout
• Communal outbuilding for rubbish bins
• Communal areas, windows & gardens regularly cleaned & maintained
• Newly decorated communal areas
Rent is £925pcm. Excludes bills.
Seeking a professional single, couple or families.
No adverse credit history or CCJs
Initial contract for 1 year - ideally a long-term let for right tenants.
Viewings possible day or evening.
In order to pass credit checks tenant(s) total income will need to be a minimum of £27,750 per year.
When making an enquiry to view and to avoid delays please supply the following:
1) Number of tenants
2) Employment Details, e.g. permanently employed, self employed, job title.
3) Annual combined salary of tenant(s)
4) Your required moving in date
5) Options of possible viewing dates and times
Property is unfurnished. Furniture shown in photos is not provided.
NO DSS, DWP, OR HOUSING BENEFITS PLEASE
Numerous buses connect you to 3 Rail and 5 different Underground Stations within 5 - 15 minutes away. The Victoria line is now a 24 hour service at weekends, which is 10 minutes away.
Angel Road - 5 min away
Silver street - 7 min away
Edmonton Green - 10 min away
Black Horse Rd - 10 min away
Walthamstow Central - 10 min away
South Woodford - 15 min away
Turnpike Lane - 18 min away
Stratford - 25 min away
Lots of local shops and super markets within walking distance as well as tranquil canals and footpath.
Great links to major roads such as the A406.
Also near A112 Sewardstone Road, and nearby links to Great Cambridge Road, M11, A12 & M25.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Angel Road||22 minute walk|
|Blackhorse Road Station||47 minute walk|
|Blackhorse Road, Rail Station||51 minute walk|
|Ponders End, Rail Station||55 minute walk|