This property has now been taken off the market (as of 01 July 2017).
1 Bed Flat, Ferme Park Road, N4
Stylish bright and airy one bedroom corner flat located on the first floor of the two apartments house in a lovely green area overlooking famous Parkland Walk leading to Finsbury and Highgate Wood parks, moments from the transport links at Finsbury Park underground and overground station (12 min walk) and Crouch Hill station (3 min walk).
Less than 10 minutes walking distance to Stroud Green and Crouch End trendy shops, restaurants, bars, bakeries ,Crouch End Picturehouse and Art House cinemas and Park Theatre near Finsbury Park station.
Pamper yourself with a visit to a beauty salon, take advantage of the personal trainer or spoil yourself with a massage followed by a wooden oven pizza from a local Firezza pizzeria; all those facilities are cross the street at your fingertips and if you are feeling naughty you can treat yourself with some goodies from a greatly stocked retailer of the year Londis supermarket open till late! It’s so close you don’t need a fridge. There is also a great bicycle shop which serves freshly brewed coffee too!
- Separate fully fitted kitchen with wooden worktops integrated washer drier, electric oven, gas hob and fridge freezer.
- Newly refurbished and modern bathroom with full-size bathtub and overhead power shower.
- Spacious living room with Darlings of Chelsea two and a half seater sofa bed , good size dining table with “mini sofa”chairs, large build in shelf and cupboard, beautiful stained glass floor lamp and wood framed mirror.
- Double bedroom with Muji designer bed and mattress, fitted sliding door large wardrobe with lighting, wooden shelf and floor lamp.
- State of the art large sash soundproof wooden windows benefiting from blackout blinds.
- Build-in storage unit in the corridor.
- High ceilings (over 3m).
- Bicycle rack in the shared corridor.
- Security alarm with motion detectors for added peace of mind.
- High energy efficiency, EPC rating C.
Finsbury Park station has one of the best transport links as trains go through the underground to Heathrow direct 1H10min. The underground station has Victoria and Piccadilly lines that run 24hours over the weekend. Trains to Kings Cross within 8 minutes. Moorgate and Old Street can be accessed within 10 -15 minutes via the overground, Oxford Street shopping can be accessed within 12 minutes, Green Park Mayfair 15 minutes and Victoria 20 minutes.
This charming prime location flat within zone 2 was never rented before. Used so far by the owner thus in pristine condition. Ideal for a non smoking single professional or a couple. Call quickly as it will not be on the market for long (Please tell couple of words about yourself) . Available from beginning of July.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|