This property has now been taken off the market (as of 01 January 2020).
1 Bed Flat, Crowthorne Close, SW18
Perfect home for a couple or single person.
The property is centrally located in a cul de sac in Southfields Village (home to Wimbledon Tennis!), and is less than 5 mins walking distance from Southfields tube station (Zone 3), M&S Food Hall, Sainsbury's, Tesco's, numerous coffee shops and restaurants.
Wimbledon Village is also nearby with its numerous pubs, shops, restaurants & Wimbledon Common.
There are also buses to Clapham Junction, Wimbledon, Putney etc.
To sum up the main features of the property:
- One double bedroom furnished flat close to public transport and all local amenities
- Second floor flat in a purpose built block
- One bathroom
- Large Patio Style Windows in Lounge
- Plenty of Storage
- Communal Gardens
- Fibre Optic Broadband available
- Bills exclusive (Council Tax is approx. £60 per month)
- On street parking (permits are to be purchased directly from Wandsworth Council)
- The flat is in good decorative order.
References will be required, along with a security deposit equivalent to one month’s rent.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Southfields Station||3 minute walk|
|Wimbledon Park , Underground Station||21 minute walk|
|East Putney Station||21 minute walk|
|Putney, Rail Station||27 minute walk|