This property has now been taken off the market (as of 22 May 2021).
1 Bed Flat, Cooper Close, SE1
This stylish property has been refurbished to a high standard, and finished off with contemporarily furnishings, which make it feel like a home ready to move into, truly is a great example of 1 bedroom flat in the area. Perfect for a professional person / couple.
The property comprises of a large living room and double bedroom, both these rooms look onto the back of the properly, with a lovely quiet outlook onto the communal gardens. A good size modern fitted kitchen, with stainless steel cooker, microwave, toaster & kettle etc all that you would expect to find. The kitchen has a extending table which can seat 2-4 people. Good size bathroom with bath / shower.
The property is very spacious and has lots of storage space, including built in wardrobes in bedroom, a walk in utility cupboard with washing machine, vaccum and even enough space for clothes dryer etc..
High specification …
- Wooden flooring throughout Living room, bedroom, and hallway, with co-ordinating contemporary rugs.
- Kitchen & Bathroom neutral ceramic tiles,- Modern Wooden kitchen with white work surfaces & tiles, Stainless steel cooker, microwave
- Modern white bathroom / Bath Shower
- Security entry phone system (gated grounds / gardens)
- Stylish finishing touches eg John lewis leather sofa, Sledge bed, habitat, dwell furnishings etc
- Spacious (Circa 550 sq.ft)
- Available immediately
- Ideal for professional person / professional couple
- Close to public transport / amenities
- Rental £1,550 per month + utility, electricity etc (heating & hot water see below) + council tax (band C)- Heating and hot water included within the block, additional communal charge compulsory + £35pcm
- One Month deposit - £1,500
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS/LHA Covers Rent|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|EPC Rating||Currently Being Obtained|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Lambeth North Station||4 minute walk|
|Southwark , Underground Station||7 minute walk|
|London Waterloo, Rail Station||7 minute walk|
|London Waterloo East, Rail Station||7 minute walk|