This property has now been taken off the market (as of 02 December 2020).
1 Bed Flat, Clapham High Street, SW4
I'm renting out my own flat, a modern studio/1 bedroom flat just in front of Clapham Common tube station and the green open spaces of the Common.
You will have:
- a bright living area with sofa bed and open plan kitchen fully equipped (dishwasher included).
- a tiled bathroom with large shower
- a concealed bedroom area behind a partition wall with a divider curtain that allows you to keep your privacy from the living area when you have people around. Under the bed there are 4 drawers/containers for storage. In the bedroom there is also a well sized wardrobe
- a small storage room with washing machine, hoover and a deep wall shelf good to store things like luggage, boxes, duvet
- and just outside the main big window there is some outdoor space with a bistro wooden set, where you can enjoy your drink and relax
- Clapham Common tube station (Northern Line) and the Park is literally just 1 min walk
- There are also many buses towards any direction as Clapham Common is one of the main junctions in south london
- 10 mins walk to Clapham High Street Overground and Clapham North tube station
- The CS7 cycling route
- Brixton is also a short distance away, you can even get there in half an hour walk
- the lovely Venn Street Market for fresh food on Saturdays is just outside the door
- not something of interest right now with Covid, but for when things will get back to normal you have a vast selection of bars, little cafés, shops, restaurants, Picturehouse cinema, gym, swimming pool ....
The flat is surprisingly very quiet because it is at the back of the building that faces the High Street - For its location it is perfect for those who want to live in a central and lively area but they still want to enjoy their own cosy and peaceful nest.
It would be ideal for a single young professional who is considerate, clean, respectful and is looking for a place to call home, especially in strange times like these where peacefulness and quiet time are necessary.
It could also be nice for a young minimalist couple.
The flat is furnished and available immediately.
Details of expenses:
- No gas or water bills to pay (water is included in the service charged paid by me. There is no gas in the property)
- electricity (usually around £40/50 per month)
- Council tax (as a single occupant council tax with lambeth council is around £50 per month)
- Internet i(you will need to set your own contract as I disconnected mine)
Rent - £1,290pcm (negotiable) - one month holding deposit.
Ideally looking for a minimum 1 year let but for the current situation I can also consider a minimum of 6 months.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Clapham Common Station||2 minute walk|
|Clapham High Street||7 minute walk|
|Clapham North Station||9 minute walk|
|Wandsworth Road||13 minute walk|